Here at The Cajun Traveler, we promote outdoor activities of all sorts. We love to go camping, hiking, canoeing, rafting, and most of all off-road RIDING.We love to ride ATV’s, UTV’s, dirt bikes, go-carts, and pretty much anything that has a 2+ wheels and drives like HELL!!
I mean seriously, I still remember my first ATV. It was a ’80’s model Honda 250 big red. I learned how to drive this baby before I ever learned to ride a bicycle. Me and my cousin were still in diapers and we would take turns, one of us steer the right side while giving it gas while the other steers the left side and pulls up on the shifter. Now tell me that’s not talent. Ahh the perks of growing up on a farm!!
Anyway back to the main event.
Below is a list of several places throughout Louisiana that offer trails. Be sure to visit the website for the specific place for details on fee’s and restrictions.
- Full Throttle MX Park (Privately Owned – Loranger, LA)
- Gravity Alley Extreme Park (Privately Owned – Breaux Bridge, LA)
ATV, UTV, & Motorcross Trails:
Be sure to visit the website of the specific track before going for details on emergency closures, restrictions, and other details.
- Bon Temps ATV Mud Park (Privately Owned – Basile, LA)
- Tower Trax ATV Recreation Park (Privately Owned – Fluker, LA)
- Area 751 Adventure Sports (Privately Owned – Paincourtville, LA) – No UTV’s
- Bonnet Carre Spillway (Private and Public – Norco, LA)
- Camp Livingston Trial Complex (National Forest – Ball, LA)
- Cow Bayou ATV Park (State River Authority – Converse, LA)
- Claiborne Multi-Use Trail (National Forest – near Alexandria, LA)
- Sandstone Multi-Use Trail (National Forest – near Alexandria, LA)
- Hickman Trailhead (National Forest – near Alexandria, LA)
- Little Creek Trialhead (National Forest – near Alexandria, LA)
- Enduro Trail (National Forest – near Alexandria, LA)
- High Lifter Off-Road Park (Privately Owned – Spring Ridge, LA)
- Indian Bayou Area (Army Corps of Engr – near Lafayette, LA) – No UTV’s
- Muddy Bottoms ATV and Recreation Park (Privately Owned – Springhill, LA)
- Juderman’s ATV Park (Privately Owned – Pineville, LA)
- Louisiana Mudfest (Privately Owned – Colfax, LA)
- Marengo Swamp Trail (Boeuf Wildlife Management Area – Winnsboro, LA)