Do you plan on visiting Tennessee soon?
Have you ever tasted muscadine wine? Are you a sweet wine fan?
Tennessee wineries produce some of the best southern wines in the United States. The best part of visiting a full scale vineyard is the chance you take a tour and learn the process of making wine.
Wine has been around for thousands of years. It has been used to treat multiple symptoms. Although it has been around for years, it becomes more perfected every day as we learn how each and everything can affect the process.
One of the great things about wine is that it can vary from flavor to flavor and type to type. Some people like the dry wines, some like sweet. Some people like red wines, some like white. For me, its not really about white or red, its about flavor and how it affects me.
I’ve had several different flavors of muscadine wine throughout the USA but Mountain Valley Vineyards in Pigeon Forge, has my vote all the way!!
We have a couple recommendations when traveling:
- Stop reading the labels and buying wines at the nearest convenient store.
- Participate in the wine tasting offered at most wineries and then sign up for a wine club membership!
Be sure to visit a local winery while in the area.
Below is a list of wineries throughout Tennessee:
- Arrington, TN – Arrington Vineyards
- Baxter, TN – DelMonaco Winery & Vineyards
- Charleston, TN – Morris Vineyard
- Clarksville, TN – Beachhaven Vineyards & Winery
- Crossville, TN – Stonehaus Winery
- Goodlettsville, TN – Long Hollow Winery
- Guild, TN – Look Out Winery, Inc
- Hampshire, TN – Natchez Hills Vineyard
- Hampshire, TN – Amber Falls Winery and Cellars
- Humboldt, TN – Crown Winery
- Jackson, TN – Century Farm Winery
- Jamestown, TN – Highland Manor Winery
- Kenton, TN – White Squirrel Winery
- Loudon, TN – Tennessee Valley Winery
- Manchester, TN – Beans Creek Winery
- Nashville, TN – City Winery
- Paris, TN – Paris Winery
- Pigeon Forge, TN – Mountain Valley Vineyards
- Portland, TN – Sumner Crest Winery
- Sevierville, TN – Apple Barn Winery
- Sevierville, TN – Hillside Winery
Be sure to visit the Rocky Top Wine Trail while in the area.
Get the card stamped along the way and you will receive free gifts.