Fun date ideas is a hard topic to cover. Most people like to eat and drink on dates, others like to dance, well we like to be creative and try something out of the ordinary. I mean seriously, you want to make a good impression right? It’s time to experience something new.
To get the ball rolling, we will start to breakdown the list by location.
Fun in Lake Charles
- What started as a fundraiser idea grew and now there are over 100 unique gator statues throughout the Lake Charles area. Grab your date and go exploring to see how many you can find. Be sure to take pictures with these crazy statues for an unforgettable date.
- Pack a meal and surprise your date by having a picnic on the pier at the lake front.
Fun near Lafayette
- Go for a walk at Rip Van Winkle Gardens. Discover the history of this landmark and take in the beautiful landscaping while enjoying a little conversation with your date.
- Explore Avery Island and the Tabasco plant. There is an amazing bird sanctuary and Buddha Temple.
Fun in Natchitoches
- Visit during December for an amazing display of Christmas lights along the river front and throughout the city.
Fun in Baton Rouge
- Grab your date and go visit the local zoo.
- Go canoeing or kayaking at the BREC’s Greenwood Community Park.
- Visit the zoo during the winter for an amazing display of Christmas lights.
- Explore your artistic abilities while enjoying a beverage of your choice at Painting with a Twist.
- Bring out your inner kid by playing laser tag, miniature golf, riding go carts, or take a swing in the batting cage.